Could it be possible that I went this long without a post? Seriously, after not blogging for about two weeks, the shame crept in. But what can I say? I love reading other people’s blogs, trying to get good grades, and hanging out with friends too much!
So in order to keep this blog and myself updated, I decided to have New Years resolutions two months early and for the month of November. Really, I’m just going public with my to-do list for all you people to read. But hopefully there is some fun stuff on it!
Without further ado, here ’tis:
- Realize that all down time that I have needs to be devoted to my classes. That means no more working on other work during classes, making sure I read books on time, and taking advantage of study guides.
- However, that doesn’t mean that I need to become a hermit, so this November I will remember that I need friends and fun time to remain sane. Oh, and sleep. Definitely sleep.
- Bake one time just for the heck of it and hand it out to friends (hello pinterest!)
- Blog two times per week (includes Music Monday).
- Study for anatomy lab before the weekend before the test.
- Have studied for a total of 4 hours for each class before Thanksgiving break so that I can relax more during break. (I have 4 finals within 5 days this semester…)
- Keep my side of the room clean until Sunday night (I can hear you laughing, Lindsay…) That includes clothes on the floor, bed made, desk [relatively] clean, and dishes washed.